Our next major event, the valorization workshop, will be held on February 21st and is for invited participants only. Invitees are stakeholders in the area of telecare. Program and aims are as follows.
- 13:00-13:15 Check-in/welcome
- 13:15-13:30 Introductions
- 13:30-14:30 First block of activities (Short presentations and discussion)
- 14:30-14:45 Coffee break
- 14:45-16:30 Second block of activities (Scenario brainstorm/ small workshops)
- 16:30-16:45 Coffee break
- 16:45-17:45 Third block of activities (Results and next steps)
- 18:00 Off to dinner (downtown)
Venue: TU Campus IPO Building, IPO 0.11
Aim of the workshop:
- to learn more about the institutional and social climate for telecare as input to the research on trust
- to investigate in which respects the results of the research project on trust in telecare are of general interest for healthcare in the Netherlands
- to explore the added value of the project in terms of the maximal exploitation of its results.
A finalized program will be made available through e-mail and on this website one week before the workshop.